Sally Clark

Sally Clark 1964-2007

Sally Clark

How you can help

1. Write or fax to your MP

Find your MP: Commons locata.
Your MP's address is:

     House of Commons,
     London SW1A 0AA

We suggest that you write, expressing concern about the way in which families whose children die suddenly are treated by the legal process.

Overseas supporters might write to their "local" British Ambassador.

2. Support the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. If you'd like to make a charitable donation, please visit the FSID donation page

Writing to Sally's family

Letters for Sally's family can be sent c/o Sue Stapely.

Site last modified Wed Oct 12 09:58:06 BST 2011